Connect virtually any of your existing tools and systems together to collaborate with your team from anywhere and see the information you need, in real-time. With Quickbase, easily automate processes and create custom project management tools – from real-time visibility into project status and performance, to automated notifications, reminders, and reports that keep everyone and everything on track – all to their exact specifications, without coding a thing.
Execute projects with teams, both large or small, from within your organization and beyond. Our project management software maximizes collaboration among team members, employees, partners, contractors, and vendors with a secure and centralized cloud platform. Quickly share data and ideas, create online to-do lists, track changes and more. Align the whole team to common goals and tasks to deliver results faster together.
Easily manage multiple projects with our project portfolio management software. Observe how work happens across your team and entire business. Drill down to get details where needed to get instant insight into progress, potential risks, spend and more.
– Set expectations and securely share relevant information with the right audience.
– Quickly build reports showing an individual project’s status or the health of your entire portfolio.
– Create reports that aggregate time, budget, expense and results across all projects. Quickly match projections to actuals.
– See project timelines and task assignments. Track planned deadlines against actuals.
Tailor your solution to meet specific needs—from task driven features that help you monitor progress to process driven functionality that assists your team in moving a project forward. Quickbase empowers you to develop the best project management app possible for your exact requirements.
When your process changes, you can make modifications at any time to match how you work. Update in real-time without IT or coding.
With Quickbase, you can customize:
– Appearance, including colors, navigation and images
– Email notifications, reminders and alerts
– Charts, reports, dashboards and widgets
– Roles and permissions
Ensure only the right people see the right information. With Quickbase, you can limit access to any project, task or file. You determine what’s private or shared. And when you do share you can rest easy knowing that your data will be secure. You can safely send project details to specific stakeholders inside and outside of your organization, including clients and partners.
Quickbase gives you full control over who can see and edit data, allowing you to set granular permissions at the field or query level — without help from IT. You'll be able to:
– Get started quickly with pre-built roles like viewers, participants and administrators.
– Create custom roles and use test settings to see your app as another role.
– Create user groups for managing specific teams and departments.
With Quickbase, you can easily customize and share interactive project management dashboards to provide insights into your data—and eliminate unexpected surprises or unknowns. Our project status dashboards can be private or shared, and they are dynamic so you’ll automatically stay up-to-date. Enable your team to act upon real-time, accurate information, allowing for fast and accurate decision making to drive a more competitive business.
With a few clicks you can create project status dashboards and customize widgets that enable you to securely share the right information with your team, executives, employees, vendors, and partners.
– Our project management dashboards are interactive so you can click any element and drill down for more details.
– Your team can filter, group, search, and modify dashboards or create their own with a simple report builder.
– Customize colors and structure data the way you want. Choose from chart types including pie, bar, line, funnel, bubble, gauge and more.
Timelines are a handy way to graphically represent any task or project that has a start and end date. Quickbase project management timelines enable you to create a visual report that lets you view your project schedule, including dependencies and milestones. Make real-time updates as conditions change to keep your team on track.
Our project management timeline tool runs in the cloud, so you can access your timeline schedule on any desktop, mobile device or tablet.
– Determine the time increments you want to use in your project plan timeline. Choose whether you want to use calendar year or your fiscal year.
– Decide if you want to include milestones in your timeline or not.
– Select the total period of time for viewing and reporting.
– Choose nested timelines if desired.
Break down large goals and projects into manageable pieces, attach files, and set due dates with Quickbase’s task project management capabilities. End the spreadsheet chaos and bring sanity back into your workday by being able to easily track overall progress and individual contributions. Help you and your team stay on top of commitments by showing personalized, online to-do lists and real-time results.
With Quickbase task project management capabilities you can:
– Actively prompt team members with alerts, reminders, and notifications.
– Speed up progress by highlighting assigned tasks, dependencies, approaching deadlines and project statuses.
– Add any task into multiple projects to meet your needs.
– Track anything important to you whether it’s leads, contracts or assets.
– Check progress by easily seeing when changes are made or new tasks are added.
Quickbase lets you capture, modify, and manage data and documents—quickly, easily, and securely. Seamlessly upload and share documents in the cloud. Add files and assets to your projects and tasks. Import documents in a variety of formats such as PDF, JPG, and PNG, and from applications like Google Drive, Box, and Dropbox. Once in Quickbase you can keep your files and assets automatically in sync to keep information up-to-date.
Our document management software enables you to:
– Temporarily or permanently lock files to prevent them from being overwritten.
– Keep tabs on changes. Our file management software automatically stores the past 3 versions for easy reference and retrieval.
– Restore a previous version, even if deleted.
– Upload a new version to overwrite a file.
– Quickly locate a document across project files.
– Know which projects use what files, and who can see them.
– Share files with anyone, within or outside of your company.
– View and organize your documents from multiple devices.