Quickbase Legal Notice
Quickbase and the Quickbase logo, among others, are registered trademarks and/or registered service marks of Quickbase Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Quickbase’s products, services, Web content and related materials (collectively, "Offerings") are owned by Quickbase and/or its licensors, and all rights in such Offerings are reserved by Quickbase and/or its licensors.
Reporting an intellectual property infringement
Quickbase respects the intellectual property of others and we ask our users to do the same. Quickbase may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property of others.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed and you want us to take down or disable the infringement, you must provide us with all the information detailed below. The information requested is intended to substantially conform to the requirements set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (c)(3)(A). We therefore require from you:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you claim is being infringed, or, if you want to cover multiple copyrighted works in a single notice, a representative list of such works
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing or is the subject of infringing activity and that you believe should be removed or access to which should be disabled, with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with the provisions above shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon Quickbase actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident.
Designated Agent and Address of Agent:
Pursuant to 37 C.F.R. § 201.38 (the "Interim Regulation"), Quickbase's registered agent is as follows:
Attn: Legal Department – Copyright Agent
150 CambridgePark Drive, 5th floor
Cambridge MA, 02140 USA
- "PCMag.com Editors' Choice Award Logo is a trademark of Ziff Davis Publishing Holdings Inc. Used under license."
- "Reprinted from www.pcmag.com, January 12, 2009, with permission. Copyright © 2009 Ziff Davis Publishing Holdings Inc. All Rights Reserved."