What types of project reports can I create with Quick Base?
With Quick Base, you can easily customize and share interactive project management dashboards and project status dashboards to provide insights into your data—and eliminate unexpected surprises or unknowns. Get real-time visibility into project schedules, financials, and trends.
- Our project management dashboards are interactive so you can click any element and drill down for more details.
- Your team can filter, group, search, and modify dashboards or create their own with a simple report builder.
- Customize colors and structure data the way you want. Choose from chart types including pie, bar, line, funnel, bubble, gauge and more.
Reliable reporting requires access to accurate and complete data. Unfortunately, for many companies this is a challenge since data lives across many different tools and teams.
Quick Base pulls your data from all different sources into one place, which empowers you to create clean, customizable, and role-specific online dashboards to get better insights from your data.
How do I import existing project data into Quick Base?
There are a number of ways you can you can import data into Quick Base. You can start from a file, including CSV, you can import from another relational database, copy and paste data from another program, or add a connected table to display and automatically refresh data from:
- Cloud apps and services, like Salesforce.com and QuickBooks Online
- Folders containing CSV files in Box, Dropbox, and Google Drive
- Other Quick Base apps
Read the full guide in our help documentation.
Can I create a project task template?
Yes, you can jump start your work by duplicating projects and creating templates.
Whether you are working on a monthly campaign or planning a recurring meeting, with Quick Base project templates there’s no need to start from scratch. We can help you accelerate your next project with our convenient copying feature, so you spend less time planning. Simply create the templates you need for similar projects or recurring tasks with just a few clicks.
Start a 30-day free trial to create your sample project plan template.
What features does Quick Base have for team task management?
You can quickly share data and ideas, create online to-do lists, track changes and more. Align the whole team to common goals and tasks to deliver results faster together.
Our online project management software helps teams meet deadlines, avoid project delays, and automatically get all the information they need with collaboration-boosting features:
- Email reports, timelines and calendars to keep everyone in the loop.
- Create report subscriptions that automatically email your team on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Send reminders and alerts to move a project forward.
- Get notifications on progress and completed tasks.
- Manage roles and permissions to organize your team as you need to.
- And many more!
Can I see and report across a portfolio of projects?
Yes, your team can stay informed and have cross-project visibility in one view with Quick Base's project portfolio management software.
Get a complete overview of how your project portfolio is performing. Increase transparency and collaboration between project and program managers and other stakeholders. With our project portfolio management software, you will benefit from broad visibility into the status, progress and performance of ongoing initiatives. Instantly identify which projects, campaigns and programs are meeting objectives, and quickly spot those that may be under or over performing.
- Set expectations and securely share relevant information with the right audience.
- Quickly build reports showing an individual project’s status or the health of your entire portfolio.
- Create reports that aggregate time, budget, expense and results across all projects. Quickly match projections to actuals.
- See project timelines and task assignments. Track planned deadlines against actuals.
Is Quick Base mobile project management software?
With Quick Base you can manage your projects from the palm of your hand. Keep in contact with your team and other stakeholders even when outside of the office. Stay on top of projects and progress. Check schedules, statuses, and update tasks on the go.
Quick Base offers responsive, web-based project management software that works on mobile devices and tablets, so you can manage your work at anytime from anywhere.
When you use our cloud project management software, your applications are automatically enabled to have mobile compatibly. You can do a wide range of activities when using Quick Base from mobile devices or tablets:
- Check out your dashboards, widgets and reports. Table and chart reports display in a mobile-friendly format.
- Add, edit, view, and delete tasks.
- Email a report or task to a colleague by sending a link to them using mobile Quick Base.
- Add users, manage permissions, or perform other administrative tasks.
Get a personalized demo to see how it works.