Can I share information with my team to provide visibility into projects? What types of reports can I create?
With Quick Base, you can easily create and customize reports and share interactive dashboards to communicate project status and provide insights your team needs to make quick decisions safely—and eliminate unexpected surprises or unknowns. Get real-time visibility into project schedules, materials, financials, and trends.
- Create custom roles and permissions so the right people see only the information they need to see at the right time, from contractors to engineers to expeditors.
- Customize your own interactive construction management dashboards so you can click any element and drill down for more details.
- Your team can filter, group, search, and modify dashboards or create their own with a simple report builder.
- Customize colors and structure data the way you want. Choose from chart types including pie, bar, line, funnel, bubble, gauge and more.
Reliable reporting requires access to accurate and complete data. Unfortunately, for many companies this is a challenge since data lives across many different tools and teams, or even is communicated via phone call, email or paper. Quick Base replaces these manual processes and pulls your data from all different sources into one place, which empowers you to create clean, customizable, and role-specific online dashboards to get better insights from your data.
How can you collaborate in Quick Base?
The power of Quick Base is that you can align it to the way your team works. Do you need to manage documents across teams? Track EHS incidents? Manage change orders more effectively? You can do all of this and more with customized construction project management software created in Quick Base, with workflows that are specific to your company, or even specific to one project. It’s easy to collaborate when all the information your team needs is available in real-time, in one place, organized in a way that makes sense to your business.
My team works outside of the office on a job site or on the road and needs to share information remotely. Is there a mobile version of Quick Base?
Quick Base has powerful mobile capabilities that enables your team to securely access the information they need to get their jobs done with any mobile device, including iPads and other tablets, anywhere they need to work.
With the mobile app users can:
- Quickly capture data using custom mobile forms configured by the Quick Base builder
- Use geolocation to automatically update address fields on forms
- Upload photos and files stored on their mobile devices
- Use the voice-to-text keyboard feature to capture data
- Easily view, search and share incident reports, status of building materials, timecards, and everything in between
- Quickly view real-time updates to their reports and charts
The mobile app not only allows users to work from anywhere, but to also communicate with team members from anywhere. The mobile app allows users to extend Quick Base applications to workers outside of their offices, or employees on the go, without any special mobile development.
What is the best software for contractors?
Instead of utilizing multiple tools that each address a specific challenge or aspect of project management, contractors and construction professionals should consider software platforms that can solve for a wide variety of use cases. A platform could be a good fit if you relate to any of the following:
- You need to keep your team connected and have a single source of truth for your data
- You need seamless collaboration with fewer integration headaches
- You want to speed time-to-value
- Responsiveness and staying on time and on budget is vital to your business
Learn more about point solutions vs. platforms here.
We believe software should adapt to your needs, not the other way around. Quick Base allows users the capability to build custom solutions for all their needs, compared to point solutions that only serve a single, niche purpose. Instead of having multiple vendors to maintain multiple tools, creating further silos between datasets and departments, with Quick Base all your data is centrally located and can be accessed by anyone in the organization.
Quick Base provides cost-effective, low-risk solutions for contractors and construction professionals to connect data and information to make sure their team has what they need at the right time.