QAutomate lets you populate multiple child records (such as tasks and PO Lines) to your parent records (such as Projects or POs) with a click of a button..
QAutomate is an extremely versatile tool that can be used in any application. Here are the most common uses:
- Project Plans: Maintain standard project plans that can then be populated into projects based on the type of the project. Also choose to hold out certain tasks on a project by project basis.
- T&M Billing: Tracking time in Quick Base? Use QAutomate to create detailed invoices of time worked on a project
- Estimates: Create detailed estimates in Quick Base based on standard items
- Purchase Orders and Bills: Create purchase orders based on estimates or bills based on your itemized POs
- Scope of Work: Create detailed scopes of work based on standardize scope libraries
- Attach many "standard" child records to a parent record with a few clicks
- Optional interface which allows you to choose which child records to populate into your parent record
- Optional interface is fully customizable and branded to your company
- Manage your "standard" item sets in a library in your application. No hard-coding. You can always change which child records are populated to which parent records