Be involved at every stage.
Previously, business professionals were only involved in the requirements and adoption of an application. Low-code development platforms enable the entire team to be involved throughout the application development lifecycle.
- Requirements gathering: It can be hard to plan and understand your needs prior to building a solution. With Quick Base, it’s easy to uncover true requirements and real value because you can build a minimum viable product and validate your ideas in little time.
- App design and development: Stop wasting time and resources on traditional development. The Quick Base platform generates the majority of code required to build web and mobile apps. Automated design layouts and visual app building make it easy to customize and create your own app.
- Rapid prototyping and testing: Low-code development allows you to quickly translate your ideas into a working prototype, which you can share with your team and test in your market. Get insight into performance prior to production.
- Easy deployment and publishing: After you have a prototype, you can in one click push to deployment. Have a production-grade application ready in minutes.
- App maintenance and iteration: You can not only build business apps with speed and agility but you can also handle live updates the same way. With Quick Base, adding new integrations and data sources and altering schema can be done without taking your app offline.