Choosing the right enterprise CRM software
Whether you’re considering adopting a CRM system for the first time or looking for enterprise CRM software that better serves your needs, the sheer volume of solutions available can be overwhelming. The stakes are high – in a competitive business landscape, your CRM software can be the key to enhancing customer loyalty, increasing customer revenue, and optimizing your marketing efforts.
Enterprise CRM software comes with a broad array of features and capabilities. In addition to selecting an on-site system vs. a cloud-based solution, you’ll have the option of choosing technology that can focus on customer conversations, leads and deals, contact enrichment, marketing – or all of the above.
However, the most important feature in any enterprise CRM software is the ability to customize that technology to meet your needs. To be truly effective, your system must support the unique workflows of your business and allow individual users to tailor CRM capabilities to their preferences.
That’s where Quickbase can help. Our cloud-based platform for enterprise apps development offers enterprise CRM software that can be easily modified and improved by any user, even those with no background in coding or development. Using simple point-and-click functionality, you can use Quickbase’s no-code platform to create the enterprise CRM software that’s perfectly suited to your business.
The advantages of customized CRM software
There are several key benefits to choosing enterprise CRM software that is perfectly tailored to the needs of your sales, marketing, and customer service teams.
- Unique functionality. Custom CRM software allows you to incorporate the exact functions and features you need, and to skip all the meaningless whistles and bells that are part of commercial CRM systems designed to serve the needs of a broad range of companies.
- Enhanced security. Custom application development allows you to establish the exact security controls you need to protect sensitive data and private customer information.
- Easier integration. Building your own CRM software makes it easier to integrate it with other enterprise apps in your technology stack.
- Avoiding third-party providers. With enterprise CRM software that’s built in-house, you can avoid reliance on third-party providers for maintenance and upgrades.
- Cost-effectiveness. While customizing your own enterprise CRM software may require more investment upfront, you won’t have to pay for functionality you don’t need or for increases in vendor pricing in the long run.
- Faster adoption. Your employees are more likely to quickly adopt CRM software that is designed to aligned with their unique needs.
Quickbase: a no-code platform for customizing enterprise CRM software
Quickbase is an application development platform that helps users with any level of technical background create solutions that modernize complex workflows. Our no-code platform lets users easily create, connect, and customize enterprise applications to make seamless connections and get information flowing smoothly – without replacing a single system.
Our platform offers enterprise CRM software that lets you centralize your data, integrate your CRM with your existing systems, and easily evolve as your business grows and changes.
With Quickbase, you and your teams can:
- Adapt easily. Quickbase CRM technology is custom software that grows with you. Adjust the features and capabilities of your CRM platform easily, scaling with your business and integrating with other platforms across locations and systems.
- Stay organized. Build custom, responsive, drag-and-drop dashboards that deliver an instant and accurate pulse check on your CRM project. Work with easy-to-use timeline and calendar capabilities to plan content launches, track events, schedule nurture emails, and follow up with every customer.
- Centralize data. Our enterprise CRM software lets you collect all customer data in a central, cloud-based database. This technology makes it easier to track leads, update statuses, build comprehensive reports, and keep everyone on the same page.
- Add value immediately. Start with a ready-made CRM app or build your own without coding or assistance from IT.
What is a no-code platform?
A no-code software development platform offers a modern, agile way to build applications using graphical user interfaces and point-and-click functionality rather than traditional software coding. With Quickbase, applications are configured rather than built with individual lines of code. This allows users with no background in software development to build powerful solutions that solve difficult problems and automate complex processes. As a result, applications can be built by users throughout the business who best understand what the software needs to do, inevitably improving the final product. Quickbase’s no code application development technology lets users continue to improve products over time, updating applications or changing schema without taking software off-line.
For experienced developers, Quickbase offers low code development tools. Developers can use graphical UIs and app configurations to accelerate production of software with advanced functionality. Ultimately, Quickbase is designed to unite business and IT teams by allowing them to work together on a platform that is controlled and governed by IT, but where business technologists can take responsibility for producing their own software solutions.
Quickbase helps organizations accelerate continuous innovation of unique processes by enabling secure, controlled citizen development of business management software solutions at scale. Purpose-built for operational agility, Quickbase is designed to make application development accessible to users with a variety of technological backgrounds. With Quickbase, employees throughout an organization can create, automate, deploy, and continuously improve digital solutions, through a secure and controlled methodology that is sanctioned and governed by IT.
Our 20+ years of experience empowering non-coders to build solutions to business problems has resulted in a proven approach and in best practices for citizen development and automation at scale. Our enablement services and 24/7 customer support ensure successful deployments of Quickbase software at any organization.