First, a quick introduction… I’m Phil Gross, QuickBase’s CRM product manager. Since CRM often involves emails to and from prospects and customers, I’m researching how QuickBase is currently being used with email to determine we could improve things for all users in the future. What I'd like to know is how you are using email with and “around” QuickBase, and what else you would like to do. Here are some specific questions to help get the conversation started:
- Do you have information in an email conversation you want to get in to QuickBase? Where would you store it in your QuickBase? In customer records? Projects or Tasks? Somewhere else?
- Do you send email from QuickBase to folks without QuickBase access? Do you want those emails or the responses to them tracked? If so, why?
- Do you need to track communication between team members? Between team members and customers? Salespeople and prospects? Others?
- When you send notifications or reminders, or email a view or form, what (typically) do you want people to do with those emails? Are they truly informational, calls to action?
- How else are you interacting with email that could be managed by QuickBase?
I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this big subject!