The benefits of a CWM platform
Collaborative work management, or CWM, is essential to productivity today. The business landscape is increasingly complex – hybrid workforces, skills shortages, fragmented data stores, cyber threats, and a rapid proliferation of technologies all make it more difficult than ever to get work done. The right CWM platform can help by simplifying communication, unifying data, increasing efficiency, and keeping everyone on the same page.
The challenge in choosing a CWM platform is that the needs of your business are unique. Finding a CWM solution that delivers all the functionality you need while integrating with all your existing solutions can seem virtually impossible.
That’s where Quickbase can help. As a no-code application development platform, Quickbase provides a CWM platform you can easily tailor to your needs. Our CWM technology pairs communication and task-tracking capabilities with robust data tracking and countless integrations that allow you to connect and unite critical data across your organization and manage collaborative work from a single pane of glass.
What to look for in a CWM solution
There are a number of essential features that should be part of any collaborative work management software solution. Here are a few to consider:
- Project management features like planning, scheduling, and resource allocation are critical to managing large and complex initiatives.
- Collaboration and messaging tools enable users to communicate easily with colleagues, vendors, and partners and anyone else that is crucial to a project.
- Task management capabilities allow managers to set deadlines and dependencies and to prioritize tasks to keep projects moving forward at the right pace.
- An intuitive user interface increases productivity and user satisfaction.
- Document management technology lets users share and collaborate on documents in real time with contacts inside and outside the organization.
- Data analytics is helpful for monitoring productivity, efficiency, and other project-related metrics over time.
- Mobile-friendly features make it possible for users to stay connected and productive when they are away from their desks.
- Integration with current solutions in the technology stack is critical to ensuring productivity and leveraging existing and historical data.
- Automated notifications help every member of the team stay on top of tasks, updates, and other developments.
- Security controls help ensure that private documents, sensitive data, and valuable IP remain safe and secure.
Finding all these features in a single, customizable CWM platform is no easy feat. That’s why Quickbase is the obvious choice for so many organizations seeking superior collaborative work management tools.
Quickbase: a best-of-breed CWM platform
Quickbase is the only fully customizable, no-code platform that allows businesses to improve operations and collaborative abilities through automation, real-time insights, and unmatched support. With simple yet powerful tools, Quickbase’s CWM platform helps organizations build and customize business management software to adapt quickly to changing business needs.
Quickbase’s CWM capabilities enable your teams to manage complex projects involving many people and systems, synthesizing data from across the organization and ensuring all the details and last-mile logistics are buttoned down. Our technology focuses not just on project management – helping workers to manage projects and activities – but on project delivery as well. Our CWM platform helps you to ensure that end products are delivered in an effective and efficient manner, even when the number of people, systems, and data involved is enormously complex.
Quickbase’s CWM platform has a powerful in-memory database that’s designed to deal with complex relational data at scale. Store billions of records, monitor everything that’s happening within a collaborative effort, and use our no-code capabilities to customize critical workflows to the exact requirements of your project.
Share information. Control resources. Streamline collaboration.
Quickbase’s CWM platform delivers all the features and capabilities you need to streamline management and collaboration for the most complex projects.
- Comprehensive tools. Centralized dashboards, robust integrations, and no-code capabilities help to make collaborative work fast and efficient.
- A 360° view. Quickbase syncs all data and workflows on a single CWM solution without disrupting existing systems. With visibility into all projects, processes, suppliers, and fieldworkers, your teams can act fast to adjust plans, mitigate risks, cut costs, and improve margins.
- Integrated data. Quickbase centralizes data from every department and across the organization in one place. This eliminates the frustration of searching endlessly for the latest versions of documents or wasting time gathering data on a large scale. A unified data set makes it easier to share information among teams for more informed decision-making and greater accuracy with budgets and timelines.
- Streamline communication. With Quickbase’s CWM platform, you can connect people across every project, inside and outside the organization, to keep everyone on the same page. Automated processes built for the unique needs of every collaboration let you move more quickly.
- Last-mile focus. While Quickbase considers and accounts for the unique nature of your project throughout its lifecycle, technology truly excels in the last-mile efforts before final delivery.
- Easy-to-build reports and dashboards. With custom views and reports at every level of collaborative work, you can track the progress and success of projects in real time and ensure that everyone has the view of data they need, when they need it.
Quickbase has 20+ years of experience empowering non-coders to build solutions to business problems. Our platform helps businesses accelerate continuous innovation of unique processes by promoting secured, controlled citizen development at scale. Our technology unites business and IT teams, allowing them to work together on a platform designed to empower all workers to move the business forward.
Our platform features:
- No-code development. Quickbase tools help teams continuously improve their most complex business applications – without the typical costs to develop, deploy, and maintain software.
- Automated workflows. Our platform integrates disparate data and existing systems while automating and orchestrating workflows across a broad ecosystem of software – from enterprise CRM software to business process management solutions.
- Continuous deployment. Push application changes with no downtime, using sandbox capabilities to update apps, transform data, or change schema.
- Real-time insight. With Quickbase, every employee can access real-time, personalized visibility and insight that helps improve the business every day.
What is collaborative work management?
Collaborative work management (CWM) is the next step in the evolution of work management, which streamlines business processes to make the operations, projects, teams, and individuals within an organization more efficient. Collaborative work management focuses on enabling workers to communicate clearly, access tools and data easily, and collaborate more effectively in a hybrid workplace.
What is a CWM platform?
A CWM platform is a unified, centralized solution that allows employees to share documents, manage tasks and projects, access a unified data set, and collaborate more easily with colleagues and contacts inside and outside the organization.