In a recent Harvard Business Review study, 92% of CIOs say a “dual-track” approach is essential to digital transformation, pairing traditional, IT-led grand-scale transformation with a new form of business-led “rapid cycle innovation”. Yet only 31% of companies are adopting this approach.
Using the traditional, IT-led grand-scale transformation IT and business leaders have created a solid tech foundation and are making some progress, but… Core customizations are too rigid, expensive, and slow, relying on hard-to-find specialty resources. Point solution sprawl creates extra work, hundreds of data islands, and mounting expenses. And more DIY tools, like error-prone spreadsheets and no-code tools, make data invisible to employees who need it day-to-day and a burden to maintain.
Even with all this effort, the business is still constrained by an unresponsive and inflexible system.
Join Quick Base VP of Product Management Andrew Varley and Product Manager Alice Rich on this webinar to learn how Quick Base’s low-code solutions can help you:
– Unite your data and put it to work
– Build an ecosystem of apps that work for your workflow
– Safely engage your people in citizen development to let those closest to the work build the solutions
– Mature beyond spreadsheet-centric solutions
– Surface insights in real-time so you always have the information you need at your fingertips