Effective as of February 1, 2023
For information specific to how Quickbase handles personal information related to the Quickbase platform (in its role as Service Provider), please see our Security page.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
During your use of Quickbase’s website or services, we collect the following personal information about you:
A. Identifiers. A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online
identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name,
or other similar identifiers.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). A name, signature, address, telephone number, and employment. Some
personal information included in this category may overlap with other
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law. None.
D. Commercial information. Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
E. Biometric information. None.
F. Internet or other similar network activity. Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
G. Geolocation data. Physical location.
H. Sensory data. None.
I. Professional or employment-related information. None.
J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)). None.
If you visited our Site in the past twelve (12) months, we collected the foregoing categories of data about you.
We collect data about you from third parties to confirm the accuracy of your account information.
Whenever possible we share information in an aggregate, de-identified, or anonymized format. Information is only shared to the extent necessary to perform these functions.
Do Not Sell
We do not sell your personal information.
Do Not Share
We do not share your personal information.
No Sensitive Information
We do not collect, use, or disclose sensitive information about you.
We process personal information about you by observing data minimization principles and in accordance with our data retention policy.
CCPA Consumer Rights Info
The CCPA enhances privacy rights and consumer protection for residents of California by allowing California residents more control over how companies collect and use their personal information. Under CCPA, California consumers have the following rights:
- Right to know what personal information we collect. You have the right to request details on the specific personal information we have collected about you; the categories of personal information we have collected about you; the categories of sources from which personal information is collected; the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information; and the categories of third parties to whom we disclose your personal information. You have the right to make two free requests in any 12-month period.
- Right to know to whom we sell your data or who we share your data with. We do not sell or share your data.
- Right to deletion. You have the right to request deletion of your data, unless an exception applies. Examples of exceptions include: when we need to keep data to meet legal obligations, detect fraud, investigate reports of abuse or other Terms and Conditions violations, or fix security issues. Upon your verified request, we’ll delete your personal information (unless an exception applies) and will direct our service providers to do the same.
- Right to correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Get a timely response. We will respond to your request within 45 days, and in more difficult cases we may extend our response time by another 45 days.
- Non-Discrimination. We uphold the principle of non-discrimination and encourage you to review your privacy settings closely and reach out to us with your questions.
These rights are not absolute and are subject to certain exceptions. For instance, we cannot disclose specific pieces of personal information if the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of the personal information, your account with us or the security of the business’s systems of networks.
How to exercise your rights under the CCPA
Under our current practices and business implementation, we do not sell personal information. California consumers may make a request pursuant to their rights under the CCPA by emailing us at [email protected] Please include “CCPA REQUEST” in the subject line of your email.
When a request is made, we may verify your identity to protect your privacy and security by communicating with you at the email address we have on file for you. We will respond to written rights requests within 45 days following receipt at [email protected] If we receive your request at a different e–mail or mailing address, we will respond within a reasonable period of time. Please note that we are only required to respond to each customer once per calendar year. An authorized agent can make a request on your behalf by providing written proof of authority to act on your behalf. We may confirm this authority by contacting you by email at the address we have on file for you.