Last Updated January 1, 2019
- Agreement. The Quickbase Terms of Service agreed to as part of your account signup process (also available at www.quickbase.com/terms-of-service) (the “Terms of Service”) and these Quickbase Builder License Terms (the “Builder License Terms” and together with the Terms of Service, the “Agreement”) shall govern your use of the Quickbase Service under this free Builder License. In the event of any conflict between these Builder License Terms and the Terms of Service, these Builder License Terms will control. All capitalized terms used herein and not otherwise defined shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the Terms of Service.
- Limits on Use.
- Non-Production Use. Your use of the Quickbase Service pursuant to these Builder License Terms is limited to (i) personal, non-commercial use or (ii) use for design, development, testing and demonstration purposes only and is strictly limited to non-production use only. For the avoidance of doubt, the Builder License is not intended to be used as a sandbox environment for commercial accounts.
- Entitlements. The Builder License includes entitles you up to 1 builder and 2 additional test users, creation of unlimited apps, 1 MB of app space, 1 GB of file attachment storage, 1,000 API calls/month, access to Quickbase University for training and certification, and access to Quickbase’s standard support channels. You do not have the right to exceed these limits unless you elect to upgrade to a paid Quickbase plan.
- Changes to Limits. Quickbase may impose additional limits on certain features, uses or restrict your access to portions of the Quickbase Service in connection with this Builder License at any time.
- Term. This Agreement will remain in effect for 1 year from the date your Builder license is approved by Quick Base, following which it will automatically renew for additional 1-year terms thereafter.
- Termination. In addition to any termination rights set forth in the Terms of Service, either you or Quickbase may terminate this Agreement for convenience (including inactivity) on 30 days prior written notice to the other party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event your use of the Quickbase Service hereunder exceeds reasonable usage limits determined by Quickbase or other restrictions related thereto, Quickbase may terminate your access to the Quickbase Service immediately and without notice. Upon termination or expiration of this Agreement, your right to access the Quickbase Service and any applications and data contained therein pursuant to this Builder License will automatically expire, unless you upgrade to another QuickBase plan; however, you may download your data at any time prior to the end of the Agreement.
- Authority. Your use of the Quickbase Service Builder Account is an acknowledgement of your agreement to be bound by these Builder Terms and the Terms of Service. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms, do not use the Builder Account. Quickbase may impose additional limits on certain features, uses or restrict your access to portions of the Quickbase Service in connection with this Builder License at any time.