CAMBRIDGE, Mass., March 14, 2017–Quickbase Inc., a leading low-code application development platform provider, today launched its new centralized Customer Success Program to help customers drive even more value from the Quickbase platform. Led by the company’s new Vice President of Customer Success Mark Daoust, the program will expand upon the existing success experience to deliver personalized and self-service offerings throughout customers’ Quickbase journey.
“As organizations rely more heavily on apps to drive better insights, productivity and business agility, empowering employees closest to the work to build apps has become critical to success,” said Rick Willett, CEO, Quickbase. “Our new customer success program, led by Mark Daoust, will arm customers with the resources and skills they need to rapidly build app ecosystems that deliver the most value for their businesses.”
Over the last year, no-code development has gone from a grassroots movement to an integral part of organizations' strategies. According to Quickbase's 2016 State of Citizen Development Report, no- and low-code tools are becoming more strategic and increasingly customer facing: in 2016 more than one-third (35 percent) of Quickbase app builders reported creating customer-facing apps, up from 27 percent in 2015.
The new program will include a team of customer success managers focused on helping customers speed desired outcomes and gain greater value from Quickbase, as well as a new integrated portfolio of paid and free customer success offerings, encompassing:
- Enhanced Onboarding Support, with individualized success plans to get customers up and running on Quickbase even faster;
- Expanded Customer Training Offerings, including live in-person and online classes as well as on-demand self-guided courses to help educate customers throughout their Quickbase journey;
- Partner Services, for customers who require more hands-on support and want a third-party resource to help build, integrate and extend apps on their behalf;
- Customer Support, live support to help customers whenever technical issues arrive; and,
- Quickbase Community, an active, user-driven community forum where customers can ask and answer questions, share best practices, and more.
“With an unparalleled focus on customers, Quickbase is uniquely positioned to help organizations of all sizes build valuable apps faster and easier than ever before,” said Mark Daoust, new VP of Customer Success. “In this new role, I’m thrilled to help the team scale its success offerings as Quickbase further empowers customers to improve the way they work.”
Daoust has more than 20 years of enterprise technology experience with a track record of leading high-performing, customer-focused organizations. Prior to joining Quickbase, he spent 14 years at HPE, most recently as a Vice President of Operations and Services. In this role he led a 350-person team focused on enablement, implementation, delivery and support for seven software-as-a-service products. Before HP, Daoust served as a General Manager of Sapient Corporation in Cambridge.