Start Building Your Online Database
Build from Scratch
Choose from two different methods to create an application from scratch:
- Database style— Our simple visual interface is easy-to-use. You give the application a name, and then create the tables, and fields that will comprise your app.
- Spreadsheet style— This method mimics a spreadsheet. When you create a new column in spreadsheet mode, it becomes a field in your app.
Import Your Data and Build
Build a database from your existing data. You have a few options for importing:
- Instantly bring in data from CSV files generated by a wide range of systems and keep data automatically updated: Pull CSV files from any application both on-premise and in the cloud. Sync app data and bring the information you need into Quick Base seamlessly. With just a few clicks, you can create a custom solution for your business.
- Easily connect Quick Base with popular cloud apps: Salesforce, NetSuite, Zendesk, QuickBooks Online, Intacct, Bill.com, and Zuora. Once added to Quick Base, the data gets updated automatically. You don't have to learn about the structure of the source app or develop complicated code to get your data – we make it easy! Sync software with Quick Base using our pre-built collections of common data sets.
- Turn Excel spreadsheets into a Quick Base application: Import an Excel (.xlsx) file (must be Microsoft Excel 2007 or later), or copy and paste the data that you want from your spreadsheet. Simply click and drag to select cells within the spreadsheet.
Use a Pre-Built Solution
Our library of pre-built apps is a good way to make use of other Quick Base builders' expertise, and get a fully-functional database much faster than if starting from scratch. Not to mention that all apps are customizable, enabling you to make changes to suit your specific workflows and processes.