Four days left until we kick off EMPOWER2017 at the Copley Marriott Hotel in Boston!
The QuickBase team is counting down the days until we meet and mingle with customers, share QuickBase tips, and learn from the phenomenal user community.
You won’t want to miss the EMPOWER2017 Off-Site Party on Wednesday at the Boston House of Blues, an iconic music venue right across the street from Fenway Park! But before you rock and roll, be sure to take advantage of these tips to make the most of your time at EMPOWER!
- Make a plan (before the event): Set clear goals for the conference and be sure to stick to them. By the end of the event, you'll be able to review progress and see how you were able to enhance your skills.
- Join us in the Social Center: Win secret social center swag, learn about our event app, social media contests (prizes include a GoPro, an Apple Watch, BOSE Wireless headphones, and an Amazon Echo), and get help selecting your breakout sessions.
- Download our EMPOWER2017 App: Get all the information you need at your fingertips. With the app you can create your own agenda, see all sessions going on, network with attendees and share your experience.
- Search for “QuickBase EMPOWER2017” in the Apple or Android Store
- Your username is the email you registered with
- Password is “Empower2017”
- Meet and mingle with our sponsors: Check out the Exhibitor kiosks in the Exhibit Hall. Learn how they can help you manage and extend your QuickBase apps.
- Schedule your Tech Bar Session: Our CARE team will be onsite and available for 30-minute 1:1 sessions, but you must schedule an appointment. It books fast, so best to schedule as soon as you can on site.
- Visit the XD Studio: Take part in the evolution of QuickBase! Visit the XD Studio to join us in reimagining app building. See our progress towards a new, intuitive experience and help shape the roadmap!
- Enjoy the House of Blues Networking Party: Enjoy Aerosmith cover band “Draw The Line” while you kick it with us at the off-site party. The event goes from 4:45 – 9:00 p.m. with transportation to and from the Copley Marriott.
- Make Connections at the Networking Parties: Meet up with old friends and new at the two networking parties at the Copley Marriott Hotel. Join us Monday from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. and Tuesday from 5:15 – 6:30 p.m.
- Explore Boston: We might be biased, but Boson is truly one of the coolest cities on the East Coast! Take advantage by getting out and experiencing our amazing hometown!
- Revisit your plan: You made a plan before attending. Did you achieve all your goals? What did you learn that can be implemented at work? Take some time to figure those questions out before going back to work.
We’re excited to see you at the event and to help you empower your ideas into action.
Follow the event on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram (hashtag #EMPOWER2017) and be sure to subscribe to our feeds on YouTube and SlideShare .
See you in Boston!