Do you have a brochure or other business document in PDF format that you want to add data from your Quick Base app to? Use the PDF Stamper!
Manage your PDF "templates" right from your Quick Base application. You can configure each PDF template to include data from your Quick Base table; just specify the table, the fields to use from the table and where they should appear in the PDF file.
- Take a look at the Document Templates and Document Subtables tables in this PDF Stamper DEMO APP to see how to configure your PDF to be STAMPED!
- Document Templates - manage your PDF templates
- Upload a PDF file
- Enter the DBID of the Quick Base table that has the data you want to use
- Document Subtables - configure data to be stamped in the PDF template(s)
- Each record in this table represents a piece of data that is to be STAMPED in the PDF
- Enter the page number
- Select the type of data, ie Text or Image
- Choose where in the PDF to STAMP the data; using X,Y coordinates or left, right starting points in the pdf.
- Choose the font style and attributes to use
- Enter the field id of the field from the Quick Base table to associate to the element to be stamped in the PDF.