DocuSign for Quick Base
DocuSign for Quick Base supports the sending of any type of document requiring a signature stored in your Quick Base application(s) to any email address stored on your records. You will also see Quick Base update in real-time with information collected during the DocuSign signing process.
- Email the document(s) you want your recipient(s) to sign and guide them with a "Sign Here" tab that is directly on the document. This functionality is driven completely from within your Quick Base application.
- Documents can be sent to one or more recipients, each recipient may have a specific role in the approval process. ie Signer, Reviewer,Receive a copy.
- The status of the approval process is updated in real time right in Quick Base. No need to login to DocuSign to check on the status
- The fully executed document is sent back Quick Base and stored in a file attachment field when complete, it also includes the DocuSign certificate of completion.
- Data entered into the DocuSign document can be returned to Quick Base in individual fields on your table
- Process credit cards using Authorize.NET or Intuit QuickBooks Payments (QBMS)
- Integration with Exact Forms Plus!
To create a complete end to end process, use Exact Forms Plus! to generate the documents that need to be sent to DocuSign for routing and approval.
DEMO it here... https://juicedtech.quickbase.com/db/bimtwh95i