Get more from your Quick Base experience
Everyone can use a hand now and then. Don't have the time and resources to get the most out of Quick Base? Contact a Quick Base Solution Provider to help with planning, app development, systems/software integration, and even staff training.
DocuSign for Quick Base supports the sending of any type of document requiring a signature stored in your Quick Base application(s) to any email address stored on your records. You will also see Quick Base update in real-time with information collected during the DocuSign signing process.
- Email the document(s) you want your recipient(s) to sign and guide them with a "Sign Here" tab that is directly on the document. This functionality is driven completely from within your Quick Base application.
- Documents can be sent to one or more recipients, each recipient may have a specific role in the approval process. ie Signer, Reviewer,Receive a copy.
- The status of the approval process is updated in real time right in Quick Base. No need to login to DocuSign to check on the status
- The fully executed document is sent back Quick Base and stored in a file attachment field when complete, it also includes the DocuSign certificate of completion.
- Data entered into the DocuSign document can be returned to Quick Base in individual fields on your table
- Process credit cards using Authorize.NET or Intuit QuickBooks Payments (QBMS)
- Integration with Exact Forms Plus! To create a complete end to end process, use Exact Forms Plus! to generate the documents that need to be sent to DocuSign for routing and approval.
DEMO it here... https://juicedtech.quickbase.com/db/bimtwh95i
Request Information About DocuSign for Quick Base
Please provide your contact information and a brief description of your Quick Base project. The partner you requested will follow up to discuss your needs further.
Try Quick Base Today
30 day free trial. No credit card required.Start Free Trial