Current Promotion: Early Bird Pricing ends 3/5. Save $100 on EMPOWER2018 registration!
As a Quick Base user, there’s nothing better to get you hyped up and ready to tackle your next project – and ultimately do what matters most in your job – than attending EMPOWER2018. If you’re looking to learn more, convince your boss, secure budget or plan your agenda, then this post is for you!
Welcome to the Ultimate Guide to EMPOWER2018 – your one-stop-shop for the who, what, when, why, and how of Quick Base’s annual user conference.
In the months leading up to the event, this blog post will be updated regularly with the latest news and contests, and all information you need to make the most of it. So bookmark this page and check back often.
Convince Your Boss
Your manager wants to know that attending EMPOWER is worth your time away from the office and their travel budget – and that you’ll return with skills and ideas to share with your colleagues. If telling them that you’ll have over 45 unique breakout sessions to choose from, an exhibit hall packed with resources, and Quick Base staff at your disposal isn’t enough, we have good news – we put together a justification letter to help. Take a look, customize it, and you’ll have them agreeing in no time.
Purchase Your Tickets
Once your boss is bought in, it’s time to get your tickets. If you’re new to Quick Base, consider adding Pre-Conference Fundamental Training to your registration. If you’re a more experienced builder, compete in our annual App-a-Thon and your might walk away with the $5000 grand prize! Only planning to attend the main conference? The registration page has all the options available to you. If multiple Quick Base users from your company are planning to attend, you’ll save 10% when you register four or more attendees!
Traveling to Austin
The JW Marriott in Austin, Texas is the home base for EMPOWER2018. It’s only a 15-minute drive from Austin International Airport and just steps from some of the city’s the best attractions – including the Sixth Street Entertainment District and the Texas State Capitol. For more information, rates, maps, or to reserve a room at a discounted rate, click here.
Preparing for your time at EMPOWER
How to use your time well
Since you’ve promised to return to the office with new ideas, make sure you write your goals down before the event, and reference them throughout the conference. In order to do this successfully, you should prep ahead of time so you are thinking about these goals from Day 1 at EMPOWER. Here are some ideas to think about:
- How to further maximize your company’s investment in Quick Base
- Learn new ways to improve existing apps, or come up with new app ideas to improve efficiency of your team
- Learn how new Quick Base product innovations can help drive your team or business in 2018 and beyond
When planning your goals, think about what you want to get out of the event and which session topics will help you achieve your goals. There are three session tracks this year:
- Smart Planning and Deployment: Understanding your processes is critical to Quick Base success. This track is ideal for app builders looking to define business processes and app requirements, integrate disparate systems, learn best practices for rolling out a no-code platform, get users to adopt the platform, and more.
- Mastering Quick Base: Instruction for users of all levels to help get the most out of Quick Base. This track will include topics on functionality how-tos, new product features, workflow automation, integrations, account administration, and leveraging Quick Base resources.
- Driving Strategic Growth: Innovate faster and stay ahead of the competition with Quick Base. This track will help you calculate your ROI, understand how to use Quick Base as a strategic platform, learn about data and security updates, and much more.
Breakout sessions will start to be announced in mid-February. You can check them out on EMPOWER site: www.empower2018.com.
As we get closer to the event in June, we’ll be expanding this post with information to guide you throughout your EMPOWER experience. Check back for more on:
- Tips for before, during, and after the event to make the most of your time there
- Resources you should know about to navigate the conference
- Speaker sessions, keynotes, product roadmap, current contests, promotions, and more!
- Things to do around Austin
- What to do post-EMPOWER
What are you most looking forward to at EMPOWER2018? If you haven’t registered yet, get your tickets now!
Posted in News & Events, User Events | Tagged EMPOWER2018