EMPOWER2017 is just around the corner, and we are excited to announce this year’s Customer Award Finalists! These companies embody business agility and empower those closest to the work to work smarter, not harder. Make sure to congratulate them when you see them at EMPOWER!
The Pathfinder Award To the organization that uses QuickBase to move the needle in new and different ways by reimagining how their business succeeds. This organization thrives on making the best decisions with the latest information, proving that faster is the new smarter.
- Boston Scientific for revolutionizing customer service by implementing a QuickBase application that routes SMS messages alerting available field reps of inbound customer requests, ensuring the highest level of service.
- Complex Media for implementing an operational system that ties advertising operations, project management, and sales processes together to improve billing and project delivery.
- Lake Homes Realty for reinventing what it means to be a real estate company, expanding into 11 new states without any brick and mortar locations by using QuickBase to maximize operational agility.
- Solar Mosaic for lightning-fast growth from small business to category leader, using QuickBase to onboard partners, track loan data, and deliver exceptional customer service.
The Catalyst Award To the organization that creates a culture in which motivated people are empowered people. These organizations smash the limitations of “who” and “how” with the power of “wherever” and “whenever.”
- CCI Systems for empowering its employees to deliver real business results with QuickBase, in project management, finance, inventory and other teams, boosting productivity and breaking down communications barriers.
- Turtle & Hughes for embracing the power of QuickBase as a no-code platform to support process improvement across a large and diverse organization, including reducing time-to-solve billing issues from 2-3 weeks to 2-3 days.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute for implementing an ecosystem of QuickBase apps that help manage everything from IS projects to editorial calendars, and supporting non-technical builders to deploy complex solutions.
- JUVO Telecom for transforming its business by putting QuickBase in the hands of project and site managers, empowering the company to expand to 3 new states with no additional headcount and scoring an A+ for milestone delivery.
The Impact Award To the organization that demonstrates the results of driving ideas into action for their organizations every day. These organizations show what an agile business can deliver with engaged leaders, empowered employees, and innovative ideas.
- Illumina for driving massive growth through sustained agility, including improving on-time product delivery from 70-95% and enabling dozens of operational improvement initiatives with QuickBase.
- Metso for implementing a revolutionary order management and process improvement solution that streamlines nearly every aspect of the manufacturing process at a global company, leading to savings of over $1 million in the first year.
- CoreLogic for deploying a cutting-edge solution to help its Data Analytics and Research Team (DART) manage a portfolio of analytics models for the financial industry — creating a system that works equally well for directors and the Ph.D’s who execute the analyses.
- Riverbed Technology for supporting the growth of its professional services group by enabling those closest to the work manage resource planning, delivery schedules, budgets and more with QuickBase — driving a 10% increase in consultant productivity.
The QuickBase Hero Award To the person for whom innovation has become part of the job. This person empowers entire teams and businesses with the confidence and courage needed to make a real impact on their organizations and the QuickBase community
- Janet Plumley, CCI Systems for taking QuickBase from a point solution to a platform that spans the entire organization, launching a training program and spearheading process improvements across inventory, safety management, budgeting, sales, and finance.
- Mohit Chawla, Accenture for driving Accenture’s learning management solution from idea to reality, serving not only Accenture employees but clients as well. This implementation has improved productivity by 20% while reducing costs and decreasing scheduling conflicts.
- Amy Corkery, ChildPlus Software for streamlining processes from training management to human resources and evangelizing the QuickBase platform inside ChildPlus Software, ultimately leading to improved customer service and better decision-making.
Join us in Boston, May 22-25, for the 3rd! Join us for our annual QuickBase user conference: EMPOWER and transform your ideas into results!
Register now and start planning your EMPOWER2017 agenda!
Follow the action on LinkedIn,Twitter,Facebook and/or Instagram (hashtag #EMPOWER2017) where we’ll be offering pre-conference prizes and giveaways, providing updates and sharing moments live from the event in May.
See you in Boston!Posted in News & Events, User Events | Tagged Customer Awards, EMPOWER 2017