Let Your Voice Be Heard on the State of Citizen Development at EMPOWER 2016
Not only is EMPOWER 2016 going to be an incredible event for you to learn about QuickBase and network with QuickBase staff, customers and partners, but it is also a great opportunity to share your thoughts about the impact that QuickBase is having on your organization. We need to hear your voice so that we can better serve you.
In the State of Citizen Development survey that we conducted last year at EMPOWER 2015, we learned a lot about how our customers use QuickBase including the following:
- 68% built QuickBase apps with somebody outside their functional area
- 62% built QuickBase apps in under 2 weeks on average
- 71% increased app delivery by at least 50% with QuickBase
- 75% of a QuickBase app was built by professional developers and 25% was built by citizen developers according to a majority of IT builders
- 45% shared QuickBase apps with customers and partners
- 76% saw operational efficiency as the primary reason for using QuickBase
- 8 point solutions on average would be required to replace QuickBase
Current State of Citizen Development
This year, we want to hear from you about the current state of citizen development at your organization.
Whether you are a QuickBase app builder or user, please complete the 7-10 minute survey. You can access it from your mobile device via the Event app, or one of the tablets available in the QuickBase Lounge in the Exhibit Hall. Come by to say hi, ask questions and share feedback.
And, once you take the survey, you will be entered to win an iPad Pro (Limit of 1 response & entry per QuickBase customer attendee).
This is an opportunity that you don’t want to miss! Register for EMPOWER 2016 today!
See you in Nashville!Posted in News & Events, User Events | Tagged citizen development, EMPOWER2016