Get more from your Quick Base experience
Everyone can use a hand now and then. Don't have the time and resources to get the most out of Quick Base? Contact a Quick Base Solution Provider to help with planning, app development, systems/software integration, and even staff training.
Simply put, MS Project Fusion allows users to automatically generate a Microsoft Project file (.mpp) from their Quick Base Project Management application. Since Microsoft Project files are the most common file format for sharing project plans between contractors, clients and internal groups, what better way is there to let them have their cake and eat it too. Use Quick Base for its superior Project Management collaboration and reporting but still be able to share .mpp files with those who need it.
Common Use Cases:
- Sending standard Microsoft Project files (.mpp) to a General Contractor
- Sharing project plans with other internal stakeholders
- Using MS Project to print out Gantts on large format printers
- Satisfying Government Requirements for project reporting
- Keeping sub-contractors in sync
Request Information About MS Project Fusion
Please provide your contact information and a brief description of your Quick Base project. The partner you requested will follow up to discuss your needs further.
Try Quick Base Today
30 day free trial. No credit card required.Start Free Trial