CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – February 27, 2018 – Quickbase, a leader in no-code application development platforms, today announced new product capabilities and customer success resources to help enterprise IT teams confidently adopt and deploy Quickbase throughout their business ecosystem. The new capabilities empower line of business professionals and IT teams to accelerate digital transformation together by providing the speed and flexibility the business needs, while meeting the high governance, visibility and security standards IT demands.
The modern workforce is increasingly seeking technologies to solve problems quickly and transform their organizations. This demand, coupled with thinly spread IT resources, has historically led to Shadow IT, where business professionals seek, purchase and deploy solutions that have not been approved by IT. No-code development platforms such as Quickbase play a critical role in making business agility in an IT-sanctioned environment a reality by empowering business professionals to solve problems quickly and IT to ensure compliance. In a recent survey of no-code users, almost half said IT was fully supportive of no-code apps and 17 percent reported the two departments were working better together as a result.
Today’s news comes nearly two years after Quickbase’s divestiture from Intuit and at a time of record business growth and momentum in the enterprise: The company is growing three times faster than it was under Intuit, while maintaining significant profitability. Its 6,000 customers include half of the Fortune 100, and one-third are companies with more than 1,000 employees. The company also achieved Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and SOC2 compliance, as well as completed the EU-US Privacy Shield & DFARS certifications in 2017.
“At its core, Quickbase has always been customer-driven and focused on bringing companies the tools needed for success in a constantly evolving IT landscape,” said Jay Jamison, SVP of strategy and product management. “As our customer base has evolved to include more large organizations, we are addressing the common challenges they face. We see no-code as the future and are committed to helping all organizations adopt it in a secure fashion to drive business value.”
As a result of Quickbase customer feedback from both business and IT teams, the latest product capabilities and customer success resources include the following:
- Audit Logs allows greater visibility into user activity, as well as changes made to data and apps to ensure compliance with security standards and corporate policies.
- User Management Console streamlines management of large Quickbase deployments with greater transparency into user information from a single panel, making it easier and quicker to administer users.
- Super User provides greater access, visibility and control over all Quickbase apps and ensures data within those apps comply with corporate IT policies.
- Solution Value Assessment offers advisory services to help enterprise customers realize the tremendous value they can derive from Quickbase to solve existing challenges and assess future opportunities.
- New Customer Success Resources include:
- Best Practices Training Courses to guide app builders in planning, designing and deploying successful and scalable apps
- Account Admin Badge to validate and recognize knowledge on how to successfully administer the platform based on account admin training
- User Badge to validate and recognize a user’s knowledge of basic Quickbase features based on our orientation training
With these latest offerings, Quickbase continues to provide the agility enterprises need to build apps by improving business process efficiency and automation, improving speed and reducing the cost of app maintenance, as well as the costs associated with professional developers.
Quickbase also released a customized pricing option to help enterprise IT seamlessly adopt the platform. The user management console, super user capabilities and customer success resources are now live. The rest will be available throughout 2018. To learn more, visit our website here.