All of us at QuickBase are excited to announce the launch of "The App Gap", a blog focused on collaboration, technology and the future of work.
TheAppGap.com, is an editorially independent community blog that will become the hub of discussion, news, practical advice and rich content about collaboration and the future of work, the worker and the workplace. It provides the millions of small business owners and corporate workgroups who are frustrated with the “spreadsheet shuffle” with a new source of practical advice and information on the latest trends.
To help kick off the blog, TheAppGap will host a kickoff webinar on Feb. 8, the first in a series focused on “The Future of Work.”
Join us on Friday, February 8 at 1:00-2:00pm ET for a roundtable-style public conference call in which Steve King, Research Fellow at the Institute for the Future, Jim Ware, co-founder of the Future of Work and a contributor to the App Gap blog, and Yankee Analyst Josh Holbrook will discuss the Future of Work and the impact it will have on businesses large and small.
The roundtable discussion will be moderated by our very own Bill Lucchini, vice president and general manager of QuickBase. Topics to be addressed include:
- The causes of “cubicle rage.”
- The disconnect between the products being used and the best tools available for small businesses and workgroups.
- The obstacles stopping people from being more productive and successful at work.
- What companies building Enterprise 2.0 solutions need to know about the marketplace.
- How technology will change the way work gets done in the future – both with small businesses and with larger enterprises.
We’d love to see you there. You can read the announcement at The App Gap, and click through to register.Posted in News & Events