With less than 90 days until the start of EMPOWER 2016, our second annual user conference taking place in Nashville, TN May 10-13, we are very excited to start highlighting our session speakers! Want to register? Open the EMPOWER 2016 website here.
EMPOWER 2016 builds upon the success of last year, with even more hands-on sessions, product demonstrations, access to 1:1 time with QuickBase experts, and networking opportunities with like users.
To help you get ready for the EMPOWER 2016, each Monday and Thursday we will be showcasing one of our speakers with details on their session including:
• What you’ll learn and why its important
• What they gained from EMPOWER 2015
• What they are most looking forward to at EMPOWER 2016
We hope these previews will help you make a great plan for EMPOWER 2016; who to talk to, what sessions to attend and what resources might help you take the next steps in maximizing QuickBase.
Whether you are a line-of-business professional who just wants to get the job done, or an IT staffer looking for the best solutions to support the needs of your team, EMPOWER 2016 will be offering sessions across a spectrum of use cases and technical abilities.
Sessions this year will align to 3 Tracks:
• Understanding Your Process: Sessions designed to help you understand and automate your business process. Before creating your solution, or adding to it, you’ll find value in understanding your unique process first.
• “How-to” in QuickBase (Product/Feature Deep Dives): Whether a new or a seasoned user, these sessions are designed to explore the QuickBase core features, non-native possibilities, and our new integrations.
• Digital Transformation: Understand how QuickBase is driving the future of modern application development through a united front between IT and the line of business. Learn how organizations have transformed their businesses through faster time to value on application creation, low cost per app, and better, more purpose built apps that map directly to your Citizen Developers requirements, yet trusted by IT.
We have started posting sessions, and will continue to throughout the month! Check them out!
You also won’t want to miss this year’s Keynote Guest Speaker, Geoffrey Moore, bestselling author of seven business books including “Crossing the Chasm,” and his most recent, “Zone to Win.” Moore has been a leading authority on marketing and selling disruptive products to mainstream customers for 25 years. Look for two blog posts from Moore in advance of EMPOWER 2016, highlighting how enterprises of all sizes can adopt a “start-up mentality” to transform their organizations and their industry.
This is an opportunity that you don’t want to miss! Register for EMPOWER 2016 today!
See you in Nashville!Posted in News & Events, User Events | Tagged EMPOWER2016