We hear a lot of stories about customers tackling business challenges of epic proportions using QuickBase. Its high time we celebrate their accomplishments! That’s why we’re launching the QuickBase Hero Search to find the individual who best personifies the QuickBase Hero. And we’re throwing in a 16G iPad2 for the winner and QuickBase Hero capes for the first 80 entrants.
Who Are QuickBase Heroes?
QuickBase Heroes are the folks who swoop in and create solutions for all kinds of problems. Like magic they translate complex business processes into applications, get a solution up in minutes to solve a pressing need, or create apps to organize the most chaotic projects. Put simply, QuickBase Heroes build the apps that run your businesses, improve your team productivity, and drive better business outcomes.
There are many kinds of Heroes out there and they hail from teams across your organization. Some of the most common places to find Heroes are Sales, HR, Marketing, IT and your management. Since QuickBase enables most administrators to grant app creation rights to users, anyone can build a solution if they’re given the permissions. And the solutions people can build are endless. From CRM, to human resources, to IT management, where there’s a QuickBase Hero, there’s an app for that. If you haven’t had the opportunity to prove yourself has a Hero, ask your admin for app creation rights and fasten on your cape!
This is your forum to celebrate the QuickBase Heroes at your organization. Does this description sound like you? Feel free to nominate yourself! Either way, you’re in the running to win an iPad2!
Your submission should include the following in under 300 words:
- The Problem(s) — What challenge did you or your team have? (i.e. Crazy deadlines, inefficient workflow, scattered teams, time-consuming process etc).
- The QuickBase Solution(s) — How did the QuickBase Hero use QuickBase to help you solve this problem? Discuss in as much detail as you’re comfortable, what solution was created to address the problem identified above.
- The Outcomes – What happened as a result of the QuickBase Hero creating a solution for your problem? (i.e. Saved time or money, delivered outstanding business results, did the impossible, etc).
- To be eligible, you must submit before May 20, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. ET
- First 80 entrants will receive a custom QuickBase Hero cape
- The winner will be selected by an Intuit panel based on the QuickBase Hero definition above.