Our third-annual QuickBase User Conference, EMPOWER2017 (May 22-25, 2017 in Boston, MA), will bring together hundreds of QuickBase users, partners, and industry thought leaders for 3 days of networking, education, and QuickBase fun!
EMPOWER2017 Call for Speakers
Want to be part of the action? If QuickBase has changed your work life, improved your department, streamlined your organization’s processes, then we want YOU to speak at EMPOWER2017!
Our Call for Speakers is officially open. We are looking for enthusiastic QuickBase users to help us round out the exciting roster of speakers we have on deck.
Speaking at EMPOWER is a fantastic experience, and if you’ve attended in the past, you know the quality of content presented in the sessions is extremely high. If you haven’t attended before, here’s your chance to join us for free!
Here are a few tips and potential topics to give you an idea of what session content EMPOWER2017 attendees, are looking for:
We’re looking for Speakers that:
- Have a passion for sharing their QuickBase story, knowledge, and best practices.
- Are able to detail how their company is using QuickBase. What problems they’re solving, who’s involved, and more.
- Provide clear use cases, and examples of “how-to.”
- Highlight the ROI and additional benefits their company has seen since implementing QuickBase.
Potential Topic Ideas:
- Highlight a specific feature and how you are using it. Provide best practices and time-saving tips.
- How you are connecting your people and data for better efficiency.
- Best practices for establishing a streamlined, problem-solving environment with QuickBase.
- How you are using QuickBase to manage a geographically distributed organization.
- How you are empowering Citizen Developers.
Now that you have an idea of what we’re looking for, start crafting your submission today! All selected speakers will receive one full conference pass ($889 value) and a discount code to share with colleagues.
Sign up for EMPOWER2017 notifications and follow the action on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram (hashtag #EMPOWER2017) where we’ll be offering pre-conference prizes and giveaways, providing updates and sharing moments live from the event in May. Be sure to also subscribe to us on Youtube and Slideshare for EMPOWER2017 assets. See you in Boston!Company News, News & Events, User Events