18 days left until we kickoff EMPOWER 2016 at the Gaylord Opryland in Nashville, Tennessee!
The QuickBase team is very much looking forward to spending some quality time with our customers and we have a lot in store for the week.
You won’t want to miss the Kick-off Networking Party on Tuesday May 10th from 5:30 – 7: 30 pm.
- Register, Get Your Name Badge and Pick-Up your Welcome Bag – Your badge is your key to all things EMPOWER 2016. Your welcome bag includes some fun and informative goodies!
- Secure your Tech Bar Session – Our CARE team will be onsite and available for 30-minute 1:1 sessions, but you must schedule an appointment. It books fast, so best to schedule as soon as you can.
- Visit the XD Studio – Take part in the evolution of QuickBase! Test prototypes, walk us through your app and post a note on the Quickbase Wishing Wall. You’ll be playing an essential role in improving the user experience of QuickBase. Learn more about the XD Studio.
- Enjoy the sounds of Sweet Honey – Nothing like some local bluegrass music to get you in the Nashville mood.
- Demo Theater – 15-minute Demo Theater Sessions will be running during all Exhibit Hall hours. See the full schedule. On Tuesday night you can take a guided tour through the offerings from:
- Zeeram at 5:45pm
- Smart Strategy at 6:15pm
- Workato at 6:45pm
- Meet and mingle with our Sponsors at their kiosks and developer tables. Learn about all the help you can source to manage and extend your QuickBase apps.
- Join us in the QuickBase Lounge to learn about Customer Training, UXv3, Webhooks and Sync. Take our 2016 Citizen Developer survey. Chat with the Product Team. We want to hear from you!
This is an opportunity that you don’t want to miss! Register for EMPOWER 2016 today!
Tell us what you are most excited about @QuickBase, using #EMPOWER2016.
See you in Nashville!Posted in News & Events, User Events | Tagged EMPOWER2016, Exhibit Hall, Opening Night, XD Studio