VeilSun is happy to announce that we will be speaking at EMPOWER 2015 in Chicago! With offices in Denver and Houston, we are a top-reviewed QuickBase solution provider because of our ability to translate business needs into high-value QuickBase solutions. Register Now!
Our session is titled, 7 Tips for Building a Well-Loved App, during which we will explore tried and true methods for ensuring a scalable and highly-adopted app by asking the audience to think about application design as “creating the perfect co-worker.” Specifically, we will discuss:
● Architecting an application that meets the business need and scales to future needs
● Creating a user-experience and workflow that will ensure application adoption
● Designing an app to fit your organization’s culture
● Creating a process for constant improvement and adaptation of your application
Drawing on the research of Stanford professor Cliff Nass, we will provide 7 practical tips with concrete examples which will improve adoption of your application in your organization. If you want to learn about building attractive and easy-to-use applications (and have fun doing it), then this is the session for you.
VeilSun is also a Gold Sponsor of the conference and will have a booth in the exhibit hall where we will be demonstrating a variety of QuickBase solutions throughout the conference, such as:
● Examples of many industry and function specific applications
● Our drag-and-drop scheduling and resource management tool for QuickBase
● Methods and examples of integrating QuickBase with other core business applications such as QuickBooks Online, MailChimp, HubSpot, and others
● Our tools for automating project workflow such as Project Builder
● Common QuickBase add-ons to improve your apps’ efficiency such as our timesheet tool or planning board
So join our speaking session or stop by our booth. We’d love to meet you and we’ll have some good takeaways! In the meantime, please visit our website at www.veilsun.com or connect with us on Twitter (@veilsun).
Posted in User Events | Tagged EMPOWER2015