I am so excited my hands are trembling! We have loaded 2500 really awesome graphics to our servers so you can colorize and enliven your QuickBase applications. Now you can display status, priority and virtually any condition with rich colorful eye-catching icons. There are 502 icons loaded in five standard pixel sizes 16×16, 24×24, 32×32, 48×48 and 128×128.
The cool part of this announcement is that these graphics will load quickly and are not subject roles and permission checking in QuickBase. The result… large reports can now update many graphics without delay.
Below is a sampling of some of the icons:
One example of how to use the graphics in your QuickBase:
1. Create a formula text field for one of your tables.
2. Browse and select from any of the 2500 icons linked at https://www.quickbase.com/db/9kaw8phg?a=ShowPage&pageid=134.
3. Right-click and copy the URL locations of the graphics and insert them into the html code below.
4. Don’t forget to check the “Allow some HTML tags” checkbox.
5. Include the new fields on your reports.
Case ([Status],"Not Started","",
To access all 2500 icon graphics use this link:
View preview, search or drill down into graphics of various sizes, right-click over the graphic and size you like and save the URL link for use in dashboards, forms and formula text fields.
We talk about how you can use these graphics in many of our 10 weekly live webinars. You are always welcome. http://quickbase.intuit.com/webinars/Posted in Product Announcements | Tagged graphics, icons, reports, Speed