Our Knowledge Base covers a wide variety of technical topics, from the basic to the complex.
How can I transfer Management/Ownership of a QuickBase application or a Billing Account, when the person is no longer available?
If an App Manager or Billing Account Administrator is departing, but still available, he or she can easily transfer ownership to someone else. To learn more, please see our Transfer Management of an Application help topic.
If an App Manager has departed and is unable to transfer ownership, your Billing Account Administrator can pass the application to a new manager (To learn more, please see our Promote a User to Application Manager help topic).
If your Billing Account Administrator has departed without promoting a replacement as an administrator with full rights, you need assistance from QuickBase Customer Care. You'll need to open a support case and provide written authorization and proof of identity. In order to submit this documentation, please do the following:
1. Print and fill out the form that is at the following URL:
2. Scan the documentation.
3. While logged into QuickBase, click Help on the Global bar.
4. Choose Manage Support Cases.
5. Click + New. A pop-up window appears.
6. Fill out the Subject and Details areas explaining that you need us to process the transfer for you.
7. Click Browse and attach the documentation.
8. Click Create to send the request. A Customer Care rep will get in touch with you shortly to help.
Already have a case open for your transfer?
If you already have a support case open for this issue, and one of our Customer Care reps sent you to this page, you can attach the form to your existing case. After you've printed out the form linked in Step 1 above, filled it out, and scanned all the documentation, you can:
1. While logged into QuickBase, click Help on the Global bar.
2. Choose Manage Support Cases.
3. Click to select your transfer support case on the left side.
4. Write us a quick note pointing out the attached file in the bottom-right.
5. Click Browse and attach the documentation.
6. Click Save to send the file. A Customer Care rep will reach out to you to give you a hand.
Browse by Category
Knowledge Base Categories
- Accounts (29)
- Application (54)
- E-Mail (7)
- Fields (40)
- Forms (19)
- Formulas (19)
- General (66)
- Other Product (7)
- Pages (1)
- Product (4)
- Reports (15)
- Roles (4)
- Search (1)
- Tables (5)