Skip to Navigation


Syndicate content

As of 2014, we accept MasterCard®, Visa®, and American Express® cards with billing addresses in all countries except Iran, Cuba, Sudan, Syria, and North Korea. This list may change based on changes in US law.

October 28th, 2011 - 11:10 AM

To learn how, please see our How Do I Update My Billing Information? help topic.

Note that you must be a billing account administrator for your QuickBase account. If not, the commands to change this information will not be available.

February 5th, 2009 - 5:02 PM

QuickBase monthly plans only use a credit card.

To do what you describe, you should change your billing account to an annual plan. Annual plans can be configured to be paid for via a purchase order and invoice.

See our Changing your Service Plan help topic for more detailed information.

February 5th, 2009 - 5:02 PM

If your account has been suspended, it is very likely that the credit card you provided us has either been declined or has expired. There is also the possibility that the authorization did not go through and the card needs to be retried.

February 5th, 2009 - 5:02 PM